Samsung is going to release Galaxy S7 in few weeks. But with so many leaked photos, specs details and also video renders, we are pretty sure what the phone will look like. It is likely that Samsung Galaxy S7 will carry the same design as the last year models. Also, the phone will come in similar color options, including Rose Gold.
From the new leaked images we believe that Samsung Galaxy S7 may come with a different backside panel. To make the entire device appear and feel thinner than it is at its thickest point, edges curve inward on the back of the device.
Galaxy S7 Edge will also have similar look and feel as the Galaxy S7, but it will carry Samsung’s unique curved display.
There are rumors which suggest Samsung Galaxy S7 will have the below specification. This is not the official specification.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Specification (Unofficial)
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 70.8 x 6.9mm (5.65 x 2.79 x 0.27-inch)
- Display: 5.1-inch Super-AMOLED with 1440 x 2650 pixel resolution (that’s Quad HD, or 2K)
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Samsung Exynos 8890 (octa-core)
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Camera: 20MP back-facing camera – like Sony Xperia Z5, with 4K video recording abilities, dual-LED flash *downgraded from our last report, which suggested 25MP
- Front-facing camera: 8-megapixel (like this year’s model)
- Battery: 3,500mAh (guesstimate based on historical precedent)
- Internal Storage: 16, 32, 64GB
- Special Features: Fingerprint scanner, Force Touch pressure-sensitive panel (under display), Corning Gorilla Glass 5 front and back panels, curved glass edges on rear, like Galaxy Note 5
Samsung may announce Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge during Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, which happens during 22-25 February. So we will definitely get more details about these phones in coming weeks.