Samsung released a new firmware for NX1 mirrorless camera with version number 1.21. This is the first update after Samsung brought in many new features in its last firmware 1.20, released recently.
The new firmware (1.21) fixed many bugs are improved the system performance. The file size is of 239 MB and you can download it directly from Samsung support page.
Samsung NX1 firmware version 1.21 change log
- Improved Drive Speed under RAW, SAF, Continuous Normal setting
- Optimized [Fast / Slow Movie] option of FHD 23.98p Movie Size
- Improved Touch Auto Focus (AF) performance during movie recording
- Fixed smartphone synchronization of Time and Time Zone when you connect Bluetooth
- Improved the purple noise issue of UHD 23.98p Movie size in dark condition
- Fixed RAW file EXIF GPS Information when you use the Geotagging under Smartphone Bluetooth connection
- Movie STBY condition enable Drive Dial button (AF/ISO/Metering/WB)