You got your new Galaxy Note 4 and thinking how you to root the phone. Use the following simple steps to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Before beginning just note that after rooting all your phone warranty become void, that means Samsung will not help you if your phone does not work after the rooting process is over.
This process will put KNOX to 0x1. That means Samsung will set the flag that your phone is rooted and there is no going back.
Before starting to get the latest Samsung drivers from this location: http://goo.gl/dnwgPj
For rooting the best and simple tool is CF Auto Root. You can get that from http://autoroot.chainfire.eu/
Steps to root Galaxy Note 4
- Go to About Device in phone setting and tap on the “Build Number” continuously to activate Developer Option.
- Go to Developer Option then turn on USB Debugging.
- Note down the phone Model Number from About Device. Also note down the Build and Baseband Version.
- Go to http://autoroot.chainfire.eu/ and find your device in that LONG list of devices, and download the zip to your device. Unzip the zip to a folder.
- Run ODIN from the folder, connect the phone and press start
Check the following video which describes exactly what you need to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4.