For those that participated in the beta, the package will weigh 214MB. Users that are on the stable channel should expect a larger file size. According to the changelog, the version number NDRD90M.G935FXXU1DPLT brings Android 7.0 Nougat. Alongside the OS upgrade, the package contains changes to Samsung’s proprietary features that include:
- new UX and various performance modes
- improved usability of the Notification feature and Quick Settings button
- improved usability of the Multi window feature
- improved settings and features for Always-on Display
- improvements in storage usage, app installation speed, and system update speeds.
The regular security patches from January are bundled also.
However, the beta users will get priority in the waiting line. The rest of the regular users will be able to join in the next few days. Also, the update will hit unlocked phones first. The carrier devices usually come with additional apps and software features, so that is up to the carriers to issue the update.