In this article, we are going to show you how to fix your Galaxy S10 if does not power on and you only see a black screen.
Galaxy S10 is a perfect phone and is still popular even though Samsung released a few more generations of Galaxy S-series devices after the phone. Even though it is a great phone, still many users complain that the phone does not charge and they can only see a black screen.
Fortunately, in this article, we are going to discuss some of the best ways to solve the problem.
How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S10 Charging/Black Screen Issues?
Fix 1: Put the phone on charge for half an hour
The first fix is pretty easy. Just put your Galaxy S10 on charge for 30 minutes to an hour. This simple step may fix the issue and you will see the Samsung Galaxy S10 boot-up screen. After this, the phone will work as usual.
Fix 2: Press the volume up and power buttons simultaneously
After charging the phone for an hour, the phone still won’t power up. Use this trick.
- Remove the charger cable from the USB port of your Galaxy S10
- Then press the Volume Up and Power keys at the same time.
- Press these two keys simultaneously for 15 seconds.
- Don’t leave the buttons until you see the following screen.
- After this press, the power button once, and your phone will reboot and start automatically.
After following the above steps your phone will reboot and you will see the home screen.
Fix 3: Power button and volume down
If after following the above steps you still see the black screen on your phone, try the following steps.
- Connect the Galaxy S10 on charging.
- After 5 minutes, press the volume down and power button simultaneously while the phone is still on charge.
- Release the buttons when you see the Samsung Galaxy logo THREE times on your screen.
After this, your phone will start working again.