Home Mobile Phones Samsung smartphone explodes, gives second degree burn to girl

Samsung smartphone explodes, gives second degree burn to girl

SCHLATTER
“All of a sudden I heard an explosion, like a firecracker, then there was odor of strange chemical, and my work pants have begun to catch fire.” This is the ugly story of Fanny Schlatter, an eighteen year old Swiss girl. Like many other she kept her phone in her pant pocket but the phone exploded giving her second and third degree burn.

After continued to burn for about 1 minute, her boss helped her as she was in a shock and could not do anything. Fanny’s boss gave her some first aid and then rushed her to the hospital.

Initially she thought it was the cigarette lighter which exploded, but later when she checked, she found out that the battery of the phone was three times bigger than usual. The actual reason why the phone exploded is not clear till now, but Fanny Schlatter said she is going to sue Samsung.

SCHLATTER

Previous articleSamsung Galaxy Grand Duos Android 4.2.2 ROM leaked
Next article[RUMOR] Samsung Galaxy Note III will come in 4 different variants