Want to take screenshot on Galaxy S5 and Galaxy S5 Active, these simple tips will help you. We are providing two methods one is using pressing buttons and other swapping on the key. Use the one as per your convenience.
Method # 1 – Press Power button and Home Button Together
This is probably the easiest way to take screenshot on Galaxy S5 using two physical button combinations.
- Get to the screen or open the app that you want to capture the screenshot.
- Simultaneously press the power button and home button. You will here the camera shutter button, that is when you know the screen is captured.
- You can now see the screenshot in Galley app or in Samsung’s “My File” application.
Method # 2 – Palm Swipe Over Screen to Capture
This is a gesture based method means there is no button involved. Just need to start swiping from one edge of the screen to other and the screenshot will be captured.
This feature is by default enabled in your Galaxy S5. If you ant to turn off this follow the below steps:
- Go into the settings menu.
- Scroll down to “Motion” and choose “Motions and gestures.”
- Tap “Palm swipe to capture.”
- Hit the toggle button from on to off.