Samsung will launch a new smartphone, the Galaxy C9 on October 21. There is a new teaser on social media which confirms the release date.
As expected this device will only be released in China, at least in the beginning. The phone is already certified by FCC, there is a good chance it will be available in the US as well.
Galaxy C9 will have a giant 6-inch Full-HD screen. The phone will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. It will come with 6-GB of RAM, 16 MP rear and front camera and 4,000 mAh battery.
At the time of release the phone will have Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. But we are quite certain it will be updated to Android N later.
Galaxy C9 Specification
- Display 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- CPUOcta-Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- RAM 6GB RAM
- ROM 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory via micro SD card
- OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Camera 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 16 MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v 4.1, GPS
- Battery 4000mAh Battery
- Dimensions 162.9×80.7×6.9(mm)
- weight 185 (g)
Samsung will officially launch the phone on October 21. We will get more information on the price and availability.